29 January 2011

Two More Patches for Gleneagle

Half of the patches are completed on my version of Gleneagle.  I made a few changes and am very pleased with the way they look.  Here are the latest two.


Plus Patch - Gleneagle


There were only a couple of changes that I made to the Plus Patch.  The color suggestions  for the corner smyrnas were changed from A medium to A very light and the basketweave between the corner smyrnas I changed from B dark to A light.


Star Waffle Patch - Gleneagle


On the Star Waffle patch I did not put in any of the suggested backstitches.  The hesitation stitch in the corners is a great stitch but I charted it so that it frames the center diamond rather than having it appear as lines radiating out from the center.


Next up is the Pinwheel Patch.

No comments:

Post a Comment