29 December 2010

Elizabeth Mears Sampler Stitching


The start of the Elizabeth Mears Sampler


I had great intentions of getting a head start on the stitching for Elizabeth Mears -- I have done very little stitching on this lovely sampler.  After struggling with glasses, magnifiers, and light, I realized that I had not done any recent stitching on fine linen and it was time for an eye check.

My new stitching glasses should be ready next week and then I will try to keep up with the With My Needle and Pen internet stitch group.  I am a very slow stitcher even though I stitch two-handed using a frame.

Until then, I will continue to work on Gleneagle.  Here is my progress on the first block called the Mistake Patch -- such a pretty piece!!

Gleneagle - Mistake Patch

No comments:

Post a Comment