13 April 2012

The week with Seasons Winter

Seasons Winter at 15%

This past week, my stitching time was spent with Seasons Winter and I am very pleased with the piece.  As always, I didn't get as much done as I had hoped but I love having her face nearly finished.

Much of my stitching time was spent with goodies that will be going onto ebay -- again.  I continue to try to get my "resource center" from spread all over the house to one or two closets.  If you are looking for interesting stitching, I have decided to sell my Special Projects (Kay Montclare of World In Stitches) and Sue Lentz kits.  There will (hopefully) be about 10 items each week -- all needlework realted -- sampler kits and charts, yarn, Bucilla felt kits, quilt fabric and various needlework supplies.

I have another blog that links pics to my ebay sales and you can find it at jbf auctions -- hope you find something you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment