30 March 2012

Pineapple Bellpull - Part 2 Complete


Pineapple Bellpull

Here is my progress on the Pineapple Bellpull.  Parts one and two are complete with minor variations.  I am not using the metallic and I stitched the verse in full cross stitch rather than tent.  Yes, it would have gone much faster --- but --- I didn't look at the specific instructions on the verse and by the time I realized that the stitch was supposed to be tent the section above the lady was almost done.  To keep it balanced, I continued with full crosses.  The next pineapple will be bargello -- love it!!

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to write to thank you so much for posting your Gleneagle journey. I am working on that project now and your blog has been very, very helpful to me. Your blog is wonderful and I love it. I knit, crochet, stitch and needlepoint so I found a lot to look at. Thank you again...Gleneagle is a great challenge but you handled it beautifully..Your work is lovely.

    Jan in Florida

    ReplyDelete
  2. From one Jan to another -- thank you for your kind words. I had many questions while I was stitching it and found myself searching for photos to help me make stitching decisions. I am glad you have found my blog helpful -- I hope you enjoy stitch Gleneagle as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete