03 March 2011

Mears Sampler - Chili Needlepoint - eBay Auctions

Elizabeth Mears


There hasn't been much progress on my version on Elizabeth Mears - but, something is better than nothing.  I did find a set of super strong tiny magnets that I'm quite happy with.  In the photo the little bubble shows the magnet that I found at The Container Store.  There are 16 in a pack for less than $10 (on sale) I can have them on every project!!


Chili Handpaint Needlepoint


It's always nice to have a project that requires very little thought and no chart -- this little canvas by Chili is perfect.

eBay Auctions!!


I have also been busy getting some of my craft items on auction at eBay.  Check out my Auction page to see what I have listed right now and what will be on eBay soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment