07 October 2010

A New T-Fal Iron

As a big fan of Rowenta irons -- I have been using them for many years -- I fully expected to be happy with another one.   The Rowenta Focus seemed like a great fit, it is a craft iron without the auto off and is also a steam powerhouse -- I bought it, took it out of the box, admired it for about a month.  Then it went back into the box and was returned.  

I loved the idea of no auto off.... sadly, I don't believe I am responsible enough for that feature.  The other feature that scared me off is the redesigned soleplate with the high precision tip, I prefer the shape of the soleplate to be a traditional curve without the dimples. 

After looking on line and in person I found a an iron by T-Fal that receives almost all good to excellent reviews.  My new iron is called an Ultraglide that has a no stitck soleplate with a traditional shape.  I'm expecting great things from this iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment