29 January 2012

Cross Stitch Stitch-A-Longs

There are not enough hours in the day ... the number of projects that I would like to complete is staggering and like most stitchers and quilters that doesn't seem to stop me planning and purchasing for even more!!

This past week I worked on the SK Seasons Winter cross stitch project and it is coming along nicely -- between blogging and joining into SAL's (stitch-a-longs), I am more likely to focus on my needlework rather than spending what seems like endless hours surfing online.  So... this is what Seasons Winter looks like right now.


Yep, this looks like it is barely started and has a long way to go....  this will likely be a work in progress for most of the year.

I am trying to go with rotating projects but I'm not so sure that will work for me.  It might be too long between finishes!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment